I’ve seemed to get my ducks in a row since returning from our trip to Canada and Alaska! Allow this to be the very first: “Smash’s Favorite Finds!” Roughly once a month, I will hoard my favorite items I find and create a giveaway for one special reader!
Many items are things that I find while roaming random places, fun gift shops, through travel, Amazon, or sometimes even, Postal Annex (truth).
Some of the items in the line-up are from brands that have reached out to me through my site that have sent products my way. Seeing I enjoyed their product, I included them!
So, let’s get this show on the road!
1. Cole Haan Tote: Hot pink! Made of some type of leather—no idea, I didn’t investigate further after I scored this on an awesome fire sale at Nordstrom Rack. I love mini-totes like this that you can store your important stuff–like dinosaurs, for instance. Or, if you are a normal human being, maybe your iPhone and a few essentials. This bad boy retailed over $100.00! Who the hell would ever spend that on a TOTE is beyond me, but I picked it up for a killer deal and thought for sure one of you awesome pals’ would love it–or know of someone who would–and, who isn’t guilty of re-gifting, right? Right.
2. The Mighty Mug! The Mighty Mug sent me this awesome mug because they likely know that I’m prone to clumsiness. I received the Mighty Mug Go SS and I love it for a few reasons. One, it keeps your coffee (or tea, if that’s your thing) HOT for a LONG time. Also, it keeps both hot beverages HOT for 6 hours, and cold beverages COLD for 12 hours. That’s a LONG ASS TIME. The Mighty Mug is unlike my regular mugs that I buy at Costco because it has this ‘Smartgrip Technology’ where if you accidentally swipe it with your arm, or knock into it, it doesn’t knock over! You litereally have to lift it in a vertical motion (as you would if you were trying to lift your cup/class/coffee mug) to release it. (A.K.A. I haven’t spilled my coffee all over my keyboard since I’ve started using the Mighty Mug.)
3. Native Elements: Pocket Spirits– I love stuff like this! I found this in the gift shop at one of our stops in Alaska– I believe Skagway. Each symbol means something different. The three that I purchased were the eagle (Intention), the feathers (Respect), and the butterfly (Grace). I got this fun little pouch to hold them that will also be included. I think these are nice little keepsakes. I keep something like this on my nightstand that some sweet lady gave to me at a grocery store when I was having one of the worst days of my life. I’ll never forget her and her kind gesture, and I still have that sweet sentiment she gifted me that sits on my nightstand.
4. This Wine Is Really Making Me Awesome (sign): We all know this one. I found this gem months back and it is A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I went back to the giftshop here and San Diego about a week ago and purchased it. SO SO great. I believe every one of you could find a fun place to put this in your home 😉
5. Peter Parka and Manly Man Lip Lube: Nothing spells out romance like a parka for your man’s peter and some Manly Man Lip Lube. We have to take care of the men too, ladies. Yes, I do realize how effin’ awesome this is. Yes, I did have Justin in tow with my at check-out in the Alaskan gift shop when I purchased this badass Peter Parka. And, if it’s too big for your man’s member, maybe toss it in the dryer–and, if you don’t have a man, I am certain there is a man in your life who’s peter needs a parka.
6. Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Classical Chinese Garden ‘Blooming Mountain Tea’. While we were in Vancouver, BC, we visited this garden and on the way out, they had a really unique gift shop. Among some really neat items, they had an amazing assortment of different teas. This tea is a Ceylon black tea with Chinese sencha, Jasmine flowers, Rose petals, Sunflower blossoms, and Marigold blossoms. It smells AMAZING!!!!
7. Perfectly Posh “Treat Yourself Sugar Cookie Shea Butter Big Bath Bar” and “Sleepy Sleep Skin Stick“: The bath bar is amazing! It smells delicious, as does the Sleepy Sleep Stick. The sleep stick I rub on my upper chest before bed and a little behind my ears and it has a subtle aroma of Lavender. What I like about this company is that their products are paraben & paraffin-free, contain no soy or gluten fillers, have no petroleum-derived sulfites, are never tested on animals, and contain natural and phthalate-free fragrances. They have an amazing assortment of products, which you can search for here too!
8. “More Issues Than Vogue” Journal—because that’s just fucking funny. Plus, who doesn’t need a notebook/journal? EXACTLY.
Look, even the triceratops doesn’t want to give it up–
9. This amazing Oscar Wilde magnet. Not only do I love magnets, I love magnets with catchy, truthful statements. This was also another gem I scored while in Alaska.
10. Last, but certainly NOT least– The little baby T-Rex Figurine I found at Postal Annex! And we all thought Postal Annex was only good for notaries and shipping crap! WRONG!!! Dinosaur figurines TOO. And, we ALL need a dinosaur figurine in our life–face it.
Alright- That’s it! WHEW!
Barb and I will pick a winner the same way we always do (names in a kitchen bowl) and we will draw the winner 6:00PM PST, August 30, 2015.
Below are the rules to enter!
In Order to Win The Entire Line-Up of Products in This Post:
– You must be 18 years of age or older
– You must be a US Resident (Sorry, I have to pay to ship all of this to you 🙁 )
– You MUST leave me a comment on THIS Facebook link. Otherwise, I will not have your name for the drawing. You can leave me a comment telling me your favorite item on the list! JUST CLICK HERE AND LEAVE A COMMENT.
Not Required, but greatly appreciated: If you have friends that you think might like my page, please invite them to do so! If you visit my Facebook page, you can see just below my profile photo “Invite Friends to Like This Page.” The further my blog grows, the more opportunities I have to also grow in my writing, continue doing fun stuff like this, and HOPEFULLY, one day be able to write full-time. So, if you think you might have any friends that enjoy a person with a demented sense of humor, who might ALSO love dinosaurs, please invite them, share this post, or share my Facebook page.
And, if you are the only person you know who’d want to follow my shenanigans, you can always help me out by giving me a vote below on the brown banner. Every time you click it (each day), it gives me one vote and helps me A LOT.