It’s the holiday season and we are all running around like mad-women (and men) trying to find the right gift for all the special people in our lives.
This time around, I decided it would be fun to do a holiday edition for Smash’s Favorite Finds GIVEAWAY! One winner will win all of the items in this line-up, and it’s my way of wishing you all a Merry Christmas, and a happy holiday season.
I hope you like my finds for this month!
- Twist Your Spirits™: My friend, Sarah’s, sister started this new company, Twist Your Spirits™. First off, the name is badass “Twist Your Spirits™”- how freakin’ awesome is THAT? Second, the idea behind the product is sheer genius! I always see all those fancy drinks in restaurants, and Twist Your Spirits™ brings that straight to your doorstep.
“Twist Your Spirits™ is a collection of artisanal cocktail kits designed to create the perfect cocktail at home or on the go. Our kits are specially curated by award winning mixologists. Each kit contains cocktail specific mixers (a shrub, syrup or mixer), bitters, garnish, jigger, coasters, stirrers and a recipe (alcohol not included) to make drinks anytime, anywhere. A cocktail experience that will empower and entertain. Cheers!”
I was fortunate enough to have a couple sample kits sent to me from Alison, who spearheaded this company– and I’m telling you from personal experience- these are freakin’ AWESOME. There are 8 different kits to choose from, and optional re-fills to purchase if you care to, also! A fun gift for a friend, or a family member who loves booze. Or, you can keep it for yourself, like I did. Winner will receive one kit mailed to their doorstep as part of Smash’s Favorite Finds Holiday Edition!
2. Express Handbag: Justin, Barb and I had our family Christmas card photo shoot last weekend. Justin had nothing new to wear (shocker), so I accompanied him to Express to purchase a new outfit. I found this AWESOME handbag while I was there, and snatched it up like a crazy Wal-Mart shopper knocking over a display stand to get the last one. Okay, I didn’t really knock over a display case, but it was the last one, and I did dart for it like a wild animal–just for YOU. You’re welcome.
3. Birdie Life: The perfect gift for the golfer in your family- we all have one. In our family, that would be my father. So, I decided to go this route for my dad’s Christmas gift. I went with the ‘Eagle’ – Single Sleeve 6 Month Plan which includes a single sleeve of brand name balls (GOLF balls, that is) that are delivered to his door step for the next six months.
PERFECT for the man who is impossible to buy for.
4. myCharge Energy Shot: I received one of these at a blogging conference that I attended back in June. It has become my lifeline. I know that sounds absolutely ridiculous- but I cannot tell you how many times I have run out of cell-phone battery and had this puppy in my purse, only to be saved–so I could log into Facebook and read the latest breaking headlines–like Kim Kardashian having a baby–you know, stuff like that…
5. Elovi Body Butter and Vanilla Lip Butter: I love products that source natural and/or organic ingredients. This body butter is amazing, it’s almost liquid to the touch, but as soon as you smooth it over your body, it quickly absorbs into your skin. I’ve been using this on both Barb and I’s skin and it’s absolutely amazing. It’s nearly silky! Their ingredients list is incredibly small (which is ALWAYS good) and the listed ingredients are: Macadamia, Hawaiian coconut, shea, hemp seed, African marula, and non-GMO corn starch. The winner will receive this jar of Original Body Butter, as well as a stick of Vanilla Lip Butter.
6. Meadow & Fawn: This is quickly becoming one of my favorite websites! I kept seeing their ads appear in my Facebook feed, and before I knew it, I was in love. I absolutely love their stuff, and the owner of the shop is a total DOLL. I have one Amazonite Acorn Necklace to give away as part of Smash’s Favorite Finds- Holiday Edition, and it is so stinkin’ cute. I highly suggest checking out some of their other items— I couldn’t even decide on ONE to purchase, I like that many items
7. Pablo Escobar’s Relative: Pablo’s relatives keep showing up at my doorstep. I don’t know if he’s sending dinosaur calls home, or what. Regardless, we don’t have room for anymore prehistoric creatures in our home, so this guy comes with this month’s Smash’s Favorite Finds! He seems pretty well-mannered.
8. Trades of Hope Quatrefoil Frame: A blogger friend of mine, Simon Holland, posted his sister’s Trades of Hope page over Thanksgiving weekend. I’d never heard of Trades of Hope, so I went and checked it out. What I found was truly amazing. Trades of Hope works with women all over the world who suffer from devastating circumstances such as AIDS, and women even rescued from sex slavery. Every piece that I looked at held a different story from a different part of the world. I purchased a large amount of my Christmas gifts for my family from the site, however, I also purchased something special for Smash’s Favorite Finds this month- this picture frame.
9. Bella Organics Deodorant Stick: If you’ve followed my blog for a while, you know that I am a tried and true fan of Bella Organics. They do not pay me to write about them, I do not receive any discounts from them, I just truly believe in their product that much—because it works. Prior to Bella Organics Deodorant, I’d never found an aluminum free deodorant that actually worked. A little over a year ago, I found them and never looked back. They have an assortment of scents, and their product is 100% organic! In the past, they use to use little pots to house their deodorant, but they are now using actual deodorant sticks— so, I picked up one for myself, and one for the winner of this month’s Smash’s Favorite Finds Holiday Edition!
10. Smashbox Eyeshadow Kit: Although I don’t wear make-up as much as I used to– there is something really fun about eye shadow kits. I have a few personal favorites that I use, and Smashbox is one of them! I picked up this bad boy and it has a seriously awesome color palate.
And, that wraps it up! I hope you enjoyed my picks for this round of Smash’s Favorite Finds! I had a lot of fun selecting the items for this month. I truthfully have such a blast putting these together each month, and I put a lot of effort into finding things that I hope you will enjoy 🙂
Rules for Entry:
Must be 18 Years or Older
Must Have a U.S. Shipping Address
MUST leave comment HERE (<– CLICK HERE) *if I do not have your name for entry, I cannot contact you if you win. Leaving your comment on Facebook is the absolute easiest way for me to keep track of comments.
*Barb and I will pull the winner for all of the items listed above on Sunday December 20th!*
Lastly- this is not required, but the majority of my opportunities for these fun giveaways come from my ranking on the site listed below (the brown banner). The higher I rank on that site, the more opportunities I have to offer fun items for Smash’s Favorite Finds. When you see the brown banner below, and click on it- EVERY click, each day, counts as a new vote, so PLEASE–click the banner each time you visit so we can keep this party goin!! 😉
Disclosure of Material Connection: This is PARTIALLY a “sponsored post.” Some of the brands/companies mentioned in this post compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. The majority of the items in this line-up, I purchased on my own accord with my own funds- also, if you are reading this, I have jaw surgery on Saturday and I am really nervous. I was thinking about having another martini to help me relax. There are a select few of you who actually read these disclosures, and I always like to leave you a little somethin’ special. HA! Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”